lenovo ThinKPad T400
- Intel Core 2 Duo p8700 processor at 2500 MHz
- Brilliant 14" Wide screen with 1280x800 resolution
- Slick Slim Wide profile
- ThinkPad Roll Cage and Shock-Mounted Hard Drive
- 4GB of DDR3 memory is standard upgradeable to 8GB
- 160.0GB fast SATA hard disk drive (HDD)
- integrated Gigabyte 10/1000 Ethernet LAN connection
- integrated wireless N
- DVD burner Combo drive
- industry famous Thinkpad T Keyboard, Most Comfortable Keyboard in a laptop
- Metal frame and hinges for unparalleled durability
Lithium ion Battery up to 4 hours battery life
3 USB 2.0 Ports
Refurbished B Grade
The perfect balance of performance, portability and energy efficiency
You'll want to take your super portable T Series notebook everywhere. And as the thinnest, lightest T Series ever, starting at just 3.91 pounds and .83 inches thin, you can—without compromising display size or power.
New T Series laptops increase energy efficiency by more than 25% over previous T Series models, extending battery life and increasing your mobile computing time—a life saver for on-the-go pros:
- Lenovo Battery Stretch lets you make temporary selections in extreme situations to extend battery life.
- Integrated graphics reduce power consumption by using only part of your laptop's RAM.
- LCD backlight displays use less battery power and create less heat.
- Optical disk drive and audio automatically switch to a low power state when there's no activity.
- Green Power Scheme and ThinkPad EnergySaver technology help preserve mobile computing time
Mobility is great, but what about power and performance? T Series has you covered. These portable powerhouses feature the highest-end processors, fastest graphics and durable, reliable data storage. Intel® Turbo Memory and SSDs (on select models) speed boot and application load times.
T Series laptops give you superior graphics performance.
LED backlit displays are mercury-free and generate 25% brighter displays, boast crisper colors, consume less power and weigh 70 grams less than conventional CCFL displays. Use the wide dimming range to reduce brightness while still experiencing a clear display in dim environments.
T400 Battery life
Integrated graphics: Up to 13 hours
Switchable Graphics: Up to 12.7 hours
T Series offers several ways to connect for the best wireless performance:
- Mobile broadband-ready models let you connect to a mobile broadband network and switch to a different carrier during the life of the system.
- Ultra-Wideband Bluetooth (option) capability lets you clear cable clutter and free up your USB ports by using Certified Wireless USB technology. Take advantage of this technology today using a wireless USB hub and in the future as wireless USB devices become available.
- WiMAX (option) capability is available to ready your T Series notebook for this emerging long-range wireless broadband technology
"Performance is simply outstanding"
ThinkPad Wired.com, June 2009
Full-sized, ergonomic keyboard
The comfortable ThinkPad keyboard comes on all T Series laptops, plus T400s models boast minimized key spacing and larger Esc and Delete keys.
Zoom, scroll and rotate without lifting a finger—literally—on T400s models.
ThinkPad is famous for the little red TrackPoint in the center of the keyboard.
A tiny LED in the top edge of the display lights the keyboard so you can keep working, even in the dark.
Lenovo offers a full line of accessories, including docks, port replicators, wireless mice and extra
Cool and quiet
A third-generation fan and Adaptive Thermal Technology combine to make the new ThinkPad T Series the coolest and quietest ever.
|Processore||intel Core 2 Duo|
|CPU Clock Speed||2.5GHz|
|CPU Turbo Speed||No|
|CPU Benchmark by PassMark||1641|
|screen size||14 inch wide|
|Graphic card model||intel express 4|
|Dedicated Graphics memory||32mb|
|Hard Drive Type||SATA 5400rpm|
|Optical Drive Type||Internal|
|Wireless Lan||Wireless N|
|Ports||3 USB 2.0, Audio in/out port, Firewire, Monitor port|
|Power Adaptor||international 110 and 220V|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Home 64bit|
|Software||Clean OS install with licence attached (No CD), No additional Software i.e: word, excel, antivirus Etc.|
|Weight||4 - 5 lbs|
|Dimensions||Width: 335.5 mm (13.2 in) Depth: 238 mm (9.28 in) Height: 30.6 to 34.9 mm (1.19 to 1.36 in)|
|Condition||Refurbished Grade B (Case Scratch and Detnts)|
|Warranty||3 months (Laptopcloseout)|
|Warranty Type||All Parts and Labor including Battery|
|Package Content||Laptop + Battery + Power cord|
|Available in Showroom||yes|